Wednesday, November 26, 2008

i bought a snowball from Christchurch. totally in love with it.
hope i will have chance to visit that city that country soon.
better still, during winter. =)

+++

result's out when i was still in Christchurch.
i'm totally surprise that Dr Ralf graded a 7 for my Intro to Research. i mean like, he was so strict and really demand a lot okay? (recall N times changes to my poster). anyway, i did really learn a lot in his lab - not just technical skill but soft skills as well. i truly enjoy the time during the intro to research times and i hope the feeling is mutual.

+++

i smuggled 2 huge pine seeds back to brisbane (and of coz will smuggle them back to singapore and malaysia as well).
shhh....

+++

i'm gonna be so broke after the trip.
oh please bless me with endurance and self control power over useless/unnecessary spending.
haih.

+++

been packing stuff (and room) for the past 1 hour or so and suddenly the feeling is gone.
so my room is in a TOTAL mess.
no visitor please. thank you.

+++

 "you and I both loved what you and I spoke of
   and others just read of and if you could see now
   well I'm almost finally out of
words"

--- you&i both

super addictive - though this song is quite some times back.
oh, another 2 more hours i will stop playing this song. promise.

+++

hungry.
i miss roti prata (again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment